GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS ATTENDING POTLUCK DINNERS
1. Please return calls promptly from committee members who leave a message for you to let them know whether you are coming to the dinner, which of the food selections you will be bringing, and whether or not you have guests.
2. Please bring the designated quantify of food indicated for your selected contribution. (Singles may bring ½ of the quantity indicated.)
A. Casseroles/Meat/ Fish/ or other “main dish” items: 10-12 servings.
B. Salad for 10 and rolls for 10 (if asked to bring rolls by a committee member.)
C. Dessert for 10.
3. Please slice your pies and cakes so that your dessert is ready for the table. If you bring cookies or pastries, please bring them on a serving dish instead of the box or packaging they came in.
4. Please bring your food selection in a serving bowl, dish, or pan ready for the buffet table. (Serving spoons will be provided from the Church’s kitchen stock.)
5. If you bring a salad, please add the dressing and toss it yourself before it is placed on the serving table.
6. Please bring your own plates, cups, and silverware. If you have guests, be sure to bring these items for them as well. (If you forget, paper plates, cups and utensils will be available in the kitchen. Please use these items instead of the Church’s dinnerware.)
7. After dinner, and before the program begins, please have one person at your table pick up the sugar and creamers, salt and paper shakers, coffee servers, water pitchers, and take them to the back table.
8. After the program, everyone is responsible for discarding their own disposable plates, cups, and utensils.
9. After the dinner, please pick up your serving dishes from the back tables as you leave. The committee will not wash any of these dishes, even if they are empty. You may want to bring a bag to put them in to facilitate taking them home. (Extra paper bags will be available.)